A reliable partner
TTO Thermotechnik d.o.o. has been one of Europe's leading names in the OEM production of heating system manifolds and related components for hot-water heating systems for 25 years. We are a reliable partner for system suppliers worldwide.
As a family business specialized in the development of new products, technologies and services, we are always willing to create new trends new trends in heating technology. That gives us the opportunity to react quickly and flexibly to the needs of our customers.
Our own development department is focused on the individually approach of the product for the target market and the exact specifications of appliance using the knowledge of more than a quarter century of experience.
We offer a wide range of products: heating circuit manifolds made of stainless steel, brass and aluminum, control systems for panel heating, cabinets for distribution systems and heating stations for hot water. All products are manufactured using the latest technologies in which we invest constantly. By this means we are prepared for the challenges of the future.
- 1989 - The establishment of Thermotechnik d.o.o. for engineering, production and distribution of industrial goods. The first produced articles are a single-drilled heating circuit manifold made of MS58 and cabinets made of galvanized steel.
- 1993 - Consolidation of production, storage and administration from three different locations to Lukeži, Croatia, on an area of 6600 m2. Product launch of thermostatic valves for self-assembly in our product and manifolds with integrated valves.
- 1996 - Introduction of powder coating for cabinets.
- 2000 - Expansion of the production area to 860 m2.
- 2001 - Launch of patented stainless steel manifolds and beginning of production. The stainless steel manifold reaches a share of 90% of the production within a year.
- 2006 - Change of the company name into TTO Thermotechnik d.o.o.; Launch of industrial distribution manifolds made of aluminum.
- 2008 - Opening of a new warehouse and production building. The production area is extended by 680 m2.
- 2009 - Launch of a new line of products - service water stations with electronic control for DHW heating.
- 2014 - The year of the 25th jubilee of the company. Anew high-bay warehouse with 900 pallet spaces as well ass a modern training center will be opened. This will also provide additional manufacturing spaces in the existing buildings.